Residential Management provides you with a multitude of services based on your specific needs. We provide 24 hour emergency response to ensure all of your concerns are addressed quickly and efficiently.
We have on and off-site services that benefit your property, ranging from assistance with community events and resident communications to all financial record keeping and enforcement of Condominium Act, Declaration, By-laws and Rules.
We have provided a brief list of our Management Services at a standard Residential Condominium Building.
Building Maintenance & Repairs
- Comprehensive property inspections performed monthly.
- Supervise and liaise with all contractors and service providers to ensure quality workmanship.
- Seasonal facility management.
- Service contract evaluations.
Communication & People Management
- Assistance with Community Events
- Attendance at all Board of Director Meetings
- Arrangement of Worker Education Programs
- Provide the Board with 24/7 emergency contact response
- Preparation of all announcements
- Recruiting, training and education of condominium employees
- Preparation of quarterly newsletters if requested
- Issue welcome packages and resident handbooks to all residents and owners
- Senior Staff Supervisory Support for On-Site Managers
Financial Analysis & Planning
- Performance evaluation and of the financial standing of the condominium corporation
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Arrange for the corporation's Reserve Fund Study, with a qualified engineering firm selected by the Board of Directors. (Performed every 3 years in accordance with The Condominium Act, 1998)
- Review and propose recommendations on energy savings and government rebate initiatives to reduce utility costs
- Consult with financial planners specializing in condominium Reserve Funds
- Negotiation of Preferred Bank Interest Rates
- Collection of monthly common element assessment fees
- Financial Record-Keeping.
- Cheque preparation (all cheques require signatures from the Board of Directors)
- Daily Banking Services.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (E.F.T.) Banking
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Preparation of Status Certificates by request